Restylane ® Dayton, OH
Restylane and the related products Restylane-L., Perlane and Perlane-L. are indicated for the augmentation of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Restylane can also be utilized to augment the lips in patients that are over 21 years of age. Restylane is a hyaluronic acid gel. This is an advance in treatment since the body naturally contains hyaluronic acid.
Perlane has particles which are larger than Restylane and therefore are utilized to treat deeper wrinkles and folds such as the nasolabial fold. Augmentation lasts approximately 6 months per FDA evaluation. We have personally seen Restylane patients have augmentation lasting a year.
Click a selection below for more information
Questions About Restylane ®?
- Emsculpt in Dayton OH: Why we don’t offer Emsculpt and what you should know
- The Dangers of DIY “Medical” Cosmetic Lasers
- Tired of seeing your “Zoom Face” all day? Here are some helpful tips for looking your best in video meetings!
- The Thread Lift Nonsurgical Face Lift
- Why Winter Is Perfect for Certain Procedures