Mole / Lesion Removal
Wart Removal, Lesion Removal, Skin Tag Removal, Mole Removal – Dayton, OH
Pigmented skin lesions can be removed cosmetically for both cosmetic and medical reasons. A classic shave biopsy removes the area and the specimen is sent to pathology. The CO2 laser is then used to contour the edges of the biopsy site for superior healing and cosmetic appeal.
A special covering is applied to further shorten the healing process. A consultation can determine if the skin lesion meets insurance criteria for removal. Many skin cancers and pre-cancerous lesions may also be laser treated.
Questions About Mole/Lesion Removal?
- Understanding Facelift vs. Neck Lift – Which Do You Need?
- Emsculpt in Dayton OH: Why we don’t offer Emsculpt and what you should know
- The Dangers of DIY “Medical” Cosmetic Lasers
- Tired of seeing your “Zoom Face” all day? Here are some helpful tips for looking your best in video meetings!
- The Thread Lift Nonsurgical Face Lift