Financing and Insurance
There are three methods of payment for services at our practice:
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Cash, check, cashier’s check, credit or debit card
- Financing through our partners Prosper HealthCare Lending or Care Credit
The majority of the procedures performed in our office are not covered by health insurance, with the exception of medical varicose vein disease and certain skin disorders, including pre-cancers. During your private consultation, Dr. Wolf will inform you whether he believes that your procedure might be covered all or in part by your health insurance. We are under contract with several major commercial insurance carriers including Medicare, Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare, and other major commercial insurance plans that may change from time to time. To discover whether or not we accept your specific plan, simply check the provider list on your health insurance company’s website or call your carrier through the number on your insurance card. If your insurance provider is within our coverage network, you may wish to contact them and confirm whether your specific procedure will be covered.
If your procedure does not qualify for health insurance reimbursement, our practice accepts payment in the form of cash, check, debit card, or cashiers check. For patients wishing to budget their beauty over time, the options include payment via credit card, a home equity line of credit (which may have tax benefits) or private financing through one of our two financing partners that specialize in cosmetic procedures. If you would like to finance your procedure through one of our accepted financing partners, you may submit an application using the links below. Once you have established a credit line, call us to schedule your consultation and get your rejuvenation started!
United Medical Credit
United Medical Credit has over 30 years of experience helping patients secure the funding they need for their healthcare procedures.
They offer financing options to individuals with good, sub-par and no credit, and also allow you to apply with a co-signer to strengthen your application.
Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care:
- Extensive Network of Prime and Subprime Lenders
- Multiple Plans to Choose From
- Decisions Within Seconds
- No Prepayment Penalties with Flexible Terms
- Fast and Easy Application Process with No Commitment
- 100% Confidential
- Plans available for Credit Challenged Applicants
Ask A Question
- Understanding Facelift vs. Neck Lift – Which Do You Need?
- Emsculpt in Dayton OH: Why we don’t offer Emsculpt and what you should know
- The Dangers of DIY “Medical” Cosmetic Lasers
- Tired of seeing your “Zoom Face” all day? Here are some helpful tips for looking your best in video meetings!
- The Thread Lift Nonsurgical Face Lift