Even though spider veins are extremely common, knowing that probably doesn’t make you feel any better if you happen to have them. Spider veins, called telangiectasia in the medical world, are thin, bluish blood vessels that can be seen just under the skin. Unlike varicose veins, which are larger, often twisted and generally found only…Continue Reading
Studies estimate that approximately 33% of all adults have varicose veins, usually found on the calves or inside of the legs. While some Dayton varicose vein sufferers choose to manage symptoms by wearing compression stockings or elevating their legs at the end of a long workday, sclerotherapy is a highly effective treatment for varicose and spider veins. The…Continue Reading
Questions About Vein Therapy?
- Understanding Facelift vs. Neck Lift – Which Do You Need?
- Emsculpt in Dayton OH: Why we don’t offer Emsculpt and what you should know
- The Dangers of DIY “Medical” Cosmetic Lasers
- Tired of seeing your “Zoom Face” all day? Here are some helpful tips for looking your best in video meetings!
- The Thread Lift Nonsurgical Face Lift