I recently returned from the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery World Congress on Liposuction. The program was held in Chicago and was entitled, The Magic of Fat. Scientific and practical applications of fat, as well as new treatment options, were discussed. We have been involved in fat grafting for approximately 20 years and are fully…Continue Reading
Your Nose As we age, the face begins shrinking, making your nose appear larger and wider. In addition, the tip of the nose can begin to droop. Solutions include fillers to help fill out the face, such as Juvéderm® and Restylane®, and the use of a filler to lift the tip of the nose. Beyond…Continue Reading
While most of my Dayton cosmetic surgery patients are familiar with dermal fillers such as Restylane®, Juvéderm® and Allo Derm®, not all of them are familiar with an alternative to dermal fillers—autologous fat. What is Autologous Fat? Autologous fat comes from oneself. It’s not donated by another person, like donated corneas. It’s your fat. The procedure…Continue Reading
Ask A Question
- Understanding Facelift vs. Neck Lift – Which Do You Need?
- Emsculpt in Dayton OH: Why we don’t offer Emsculpt and what you should know
- The Dangers of DIY “Medical” Cosmetic Lasers
- Tired of seeing your “Zoom Face” all day? Here are some helpful tips for looking your best in video meetings!
- The Thread Lift Nonsurgical Face Lift