Here at our Dayton cosmetic surgery practice, we are privileged to see a variety of patients, such as those needing vein therapy and, recently, those considering stem cell injections as a treatment for arthritis and other degenerative joint problems instead of undergoing joint replacement. Both Stem Cell Therapy and PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) have been…Continue Reading
This month I’m introducing a brand new way to heal yourself: with your own fat. I know, I know, this sounds like science fiction but it’s been tested and proven to work, and it can work for you. How Fat Can Heal OK, let’s talk about how fat is used to regenerate tissues. We’re talking…Continue Reading
Questions About Stem Cell Therapy?
- Understanding Facelift vs. Neck Lift – Which Do You Need?
- Emsculpt in Dayton OH: Why we don’t offer Emsculpt and what you should know
- The Dangers of DIY “Medical” Cosmetic Lasers
- Tired of seeing your “Zoom Face” all day? Here are some helpful tips for looking your best in video meetings!
- The Thread Lift Nonsurgical Face Lift